Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
I want companionship but I hate people
if you feel this way, you’re probably an introvert! because an introvert’s brain stays at a higher state of arousal than an extrovert, lots of socializing can cause overstimulation (which translates into feeling overwhelmed). this is why introverts do well with just a few strong relationships and need lots of alone time to recharge after being around people.
introverts make up around 30% of the population, but that number is likely much higher on Tumblr (it’s an activity that attracts introverts).
This speaks to me
Yayyy!! We are a family again!! 😊❤️🐦 missed him so muchh!
"Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Project"
Nice Doctor Who tribute animation by Chang Dai.
Please enjoy his project here : http://tumblebuggie.tumblr.com/tagged/doctor-who-anniversary
And full film : http://vimeo.com/80087215
Happy birthday again, Doctor.
the rose thing T^T
A thing I did for my friend Andrew’s first art exhibit, Gravity. I call it The Greeter.
one of the most adorable moments in pokemon